MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESSNotice ID: BOU0718515
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
APPLICATION FOR INSTALLATION OF PIPELINE AT GEO SPECIALTY CHEMICALS, HYTHE
Notice is hereby given that Steve Oliver, Geo Specialty Chemicals, Charleston Road, Hardley, Hythe, Southampton, S045 3ZG, has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake installation of an outfall pipe for Geo Specialty Chemicals to replace the old pipe. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at Geo Specialty Chemicals, Charleston Road, Hardley, Hythe, Southampton, S045 3ZG. Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register. Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by: - Visiting ttie MMO public register at https:// marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/ MM0_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the 'make a comment' section of case reference MLA/2018/00161; However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE47YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice 25/07/18;
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.